torsdag 23 december 2010

Merry Christmas

Good evening,

 I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
Are you ready for the big day? I´am. Here in Sweden we have Christmas tomorrow.

This card are going into following challenges

Allsorts challenges - Free and easy Anything goes #83
Charisma Cardz - Pearls and lace #51
Colour Create Challenge - Plum and white #60
Just Magnolia - Minas lovely sketch #86
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes
Totally Tilda - Easel Card #12

I´m sorry for the bad picture.

Thanks for stopping by.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card, hope you have a fantastic Christmas
    Thanks for joining Allsorts
    Hugz fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hiya Anna!
    Merry Xmas sweetheart for tomorrow and I hope Santa brings you loads of crafty goodies :o)
    Gorgeous card as always, tilda looks adorable!
    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh so sweet....beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at Charisma

    SvaraRadera
  4. Pretty card Anna!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    SvaraRadera