lördag 3 mars 2012

Fairy of the Cookie

Hi,

I hope you enjoying your weekend.
The weather is wonderful here in Umea, Sweden.


Today I wanna show you this card. I have used "A fairy of the cookie" from The paper Shelter.
You can find it here.

I want to entry these challenges:

All Sorts - Spread your wings #144
Crafty Emmas Store - Flowers Frenzy #75
Crazy Challenge - Anything goes CCH#108
Creative Inspiration - Anything goes #152
Simon Says - Anything goes
The Pixie Cottage - Anything goes #110
Image - The Paper Shelter
Colouring medium - Promarker
DP - Bearlymine
Swirl - Marianne Design Creatables
Pearls and Roses - Wild Orchid Craft
Stickles - Diamond

Thanks for stopping by.

8 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable,
    Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Super sweet card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ooooh so gorgeous Anna...:o)

    have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. this card is very cute. I love the image and the beautiful details.
    Thank you for playing at The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Francy

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nydelig kort du har laget og vakkert pyntet :-)
    Takk for at du deltar hos The Crazy Challenge.
    Klem fra Karin

    SvaraRadera
  6. Nydelig kort! Takk for du deltar denne uken hos Creative Inspiration Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh I love this image - I have it myself. Fabulous job.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    SvaraRadera