söndag 8 september 2013

For my mum

Hi,

Hope you are well.
At the moment I don´t have  much time to Craft...but I hope it will change soon.
My mum wonder if I could make a card for her...I did that of course...and here is the result.
 
Item used
 
Image - Reprint
DP - Maja Design "Vintage Summer 1932"
Chalk - Chestnut roan
Corner punsch - QK
Flowers - PY Hobby, WoC
Pearls - WoC
Stickles - Fruit punsch
 
 
 
Challenge:
 
Charisma Cardz - Fancy flourishes #35
Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes #200
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


4 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty creation. Love the cas look. Thanks for joining our "Fancy Flourishes" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    SvaraRadera
  2. love the vintage image you have used, very autumnal :) Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz
    Jo xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Lovely card with those wonderful autumn colours! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    SvaraRadera