onsdag 29 december 2010

Sugar Nellie

Good morning,

I hope you had a wonderful christmas with your dear ones.

Guess who got sick? It started on christmas eve but now I feel much better.
This is not what I had in mind when I took some days off from work.
The fever is gone so I ám back on track.

Today I wanna show you a card I made before christmas. This Sugar Nellie is so cute.

 I will entry these challenges with it:

ABC- Challenge - K is for Keep it simple
Allsorts challenge - Free and easy (anything goes)
Crazy challenge - Punch it  (CCH#47)
Sketch and Stash Challenge - Your choice #51 (#5 New image)

Image - Sugar Nellie
Nestabilities - labels twelve
DP - Kaisercraft
pearls, ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by.

9 kommentarer:

  1. fabulous card,gorgeous image and pretty papers:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wonderful card and the image is colored so pretty.Loving the paper btw so gorgeous.Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge and have a Happy New Year,RubyM:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. A gorgeous card Anna, sorry to hear you were sick, pleased you're better.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi there

    I am thrilled you have joined in my "Free and Easy" theme at Allsorts this fortnight and confess to being astounded by the huge response - over 600 so far !

    I usually like to visit every entry and say a few words about their creations, but the sheer volume so far along with the holiday preparations we all have to juggle means this is a "copied and pasted" message, for which I apologise.

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year.

    B x

    Have you entered my new candy

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hiya Anna!

    Gorgeous card hun, super image and great colour combo too. Love your take on the sketch and love those pearls :o)

    Sorry to hear you were poorly over Xmas and I hope you are on the mend now, hopefully your new stamps have turned up to cheer you up!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sketch and Stash and good luck!

    Hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is just lovely Anna!
    Such a sweet image and I love those subtle papers and colours.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lovely card Anna, glad you're feeling alot better now. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    SvaraRadera
  8. gorgeous card love the SN image and the design papers is perfect thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful card, love your colour and image choice,thank you for taking part in The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    SvaraRadera