torsdag 10 februari 2011

KennyK - Vikki Lee Vicious

Hi,

I hope you all are well.
 I have used my new KennyK digi stamp. They are so cool I really like them.
Cupcake challenge - Seeing red #128
Stamp Something - Digi day
Digi image - Kenny K
Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments Design
DP - Maja Design, Basic Grey
Colouring medium - Promarker
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Stickles - Fruit Punch and Black diamond
Swirl - Marianne Creatables
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Pearls from stash

Thanks for stopping by.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Anna she is soooo cool hun and I love the colours you have used and great layout too hun.

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful card...Love the image and papers...Great take on my sketch...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
    Mandy x

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is striking! Thanks for joining as at A Gem Of A Challenge xx Jenny xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week ! Your card is sooo cool ! Love those colours !

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card,fab image and a great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

    Take care
    San x

    SvaraRadera