torsdag 8 september 2011

Melinda in Pink

Hi,

I hope you all are well.
I´m home from work. I slipped and broke my toe and perhaps I need a surgery. How clumsy of my.

Challenges:
Crazy4challenge - Back to school (C4103)
Creative Card Crew - Anything goes
Divas by Design - Back to school #10
My Time To Craft - Just between friends #156
PTW - Anything goes #64
Sketch Saturday - Fab sketch #171
WoJ - Pink and pearls #112
Image - Melinda reading a book (Whiff of Joy)
Colour medium - Promarker
DP - Bo Bunny
Pearls and lace - Wild Orchid Craft

Thanks for stopping by

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love your lace and how simple the card is.

    Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge with the Creative Card Crew.

    Shanna

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a sweet card Anna-Karin. Love the colours you used for it. And the lace looks gorgeous and is a perfect addition. Thank you so much for joining us at WoJ challenges. Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, Karina

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Anna-Karin, beautiful card the colour is gorgeous and the lace beautiful. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  4. the lace is so pretty on this make
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    SvaraRadera
  5. Just so gorgeous Anna...and I so love the lace details too sweetie...

    thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera