lördag 2 juni 2012

Make it Crafty

Morning,
Happy Saturday. I hope you are well. I will find time crafting this weekend.... I hope. Last weekend I spend  most of my time outside. One of my sisters kids slept over on Friday and she loves to craft. She made a card for one of her friends. Saturday evening my mother came over for dinner and we spend the evening in front of the TV - Eurovison Song Contest. Welcome to Sweden Europe.

Now to the card I want to share with you.
I have use this image from Make it Crafty and colour her with promarker. You cand find her here.

Challenge:
Crafty Calender Challenge - Flowers in Bloom
Divas by Design - Anything goes #37
Kort o Mania - Going digi Crazzzy #64
My Time To Craft - It takes two #180
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes PTT#70
Pennys Challenge - Anything goes #80
Simon Says - Anything goes


Image - Make it Crafty
Colouring medium - Promarker
DP - Design by Pysselgumman
Swirl - Magnolia
Heart Punch - MS
Roses - Wild Orchid Craft
lace, pearls from stash

Thanks for stopping by.

9 kommentarer:

  1. A fabulous card, fabulous colours and papers, your image is beautifully coloured.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp challenge

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous colours & embellishments!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft & Divas!
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Anna-Karin, beautiful card, lovely image and gorgeous embellishments.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  5. Awww this is lovely, I love those beautiful flowers you have used. Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Pennys and good luck Julie x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så nydelig kort du har laget Anna-Karin og vakkert pyntet :-)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Kort O Mania og Lykke Til!
    Klem fra Karin

    SvaraRadera
  7. Great card and I love that image too.

    Thanks for joining us at Pennys.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Et lekkert kort Anna-Karin! Så herlige farger og nydelig fargelegging:)
    Takk for at du deltar hos Kort'o'Mania denne gangen, lykke til!
    Klem fra Kjersti:)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Så underbart sött kort!

    Tack för att du deltar hos Kort o Mania :)
    Kram Nelle

    SvaraRadera